Skip to main content
Skip to navigation

Eligibility & Applying for a Minor in College Teaching


The minor in college teaching is available to all master's and doctoral students at the University of Missouri.


Before taking courses, submit an application (PDF) that includes a list of courses you plan to take and your adviser's signature. 

Contact the adviser

Ashley Siebenaler
Senior Academic Adviser, Graduate School
210 Jesse Hall