How to enter Mizzou 3MT®
- Attend a 3MT information session.
- Confirm that you are eligible for the Mizzou3MT® competition.
- Download the Adviser Consent Form and ask your advisor to sign it.
- Attend one of the MANDATORY 3MT Orientation sessions.
- Attend a storytelling or public speaking seminar (required).
October Deadlines (Required):
- October 9: Advisor Consent from must be submitted by midnight to Mizzou3MT@missouri.edu
- October 9: Mizzou 3MT Registration form must be submitted https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Register3MT
- October 10 or 24 or 26: Attend one Mizzou3MT® practice session
- October 20: Deadline for your signed D3 form to be filed with the Office of Graduate Studies.
- October 23: Confirm your assigned presentation time with the with the Mizzou3MT® Committee no later than 5 PM.
- October 23: You MUST submit your one presentation slide that will be used for the entire competition. Your name and presentation title must be on the slide. Submit your slide by 5 pm to Mizzou3MT@missouri.edu. No changes after this date!
IMPORTANT: After you are notified of your presentation time, you must (a) reconfirm your participation and (b) submit your one slide by 5 PM on Monday October 23. If you fail to do this, you will not be able to participate in Mizzou 3MT. No exceptions.