Mathematics, Master of Arts/Master of Science/Master of Science for Teachers
February 12th, 2018
The program offers a Master of Arts in Mathematics and a Master of Science in Applied Mathematics.
Fall deadline: January 15
- While a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, the undergraduate major need not be mathematics as long as applicants have had sufficient mathematics training to qualify for 8000-level courses during the first three semesters of graduate work.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 or more letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- GRE scores (strongly recommended for Masters application)