Natural Resources with Soil, Environmental and Atmospheric Sciences Emphasis, Master of Science
February 12th, 2018
Application deadline: Two months prior to the start of the academic semester for which the applicant is applying.
- Completion of a B.S. degree
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 hours of coursework
- Atmospheric science applicants: Undergraduate program should include integral calculus and one year of college physics.
- Environmental science applicants: Undergraduate program should include general and organic chemistry, introductory biology, calculus, geology, physics, and ecology.
- Soil science applicants: Completed courses in general and organic chemistry, calculus, geology and physics. Inadequacies in courses must be remedied through additional course work immediately after admission.
All applications and supporting application materials for graduate admission into the SEAS program must be submitted to the Graduate School online application system.
Minimum GRE Scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|| Analytical|
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All application materials must be submitted to the Graduate School online application system.
- Letter of self-evaluation and professional goals
- GRE score report
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Official scores from TOEFL or IELTS is required from international applicants.