Master of Science in Natural Resources, emphasis in Forestry
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: May 15
Spring deadline: October 15
Summer deadline: March 15
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
- Particular attention is given to the record of the last 2 years of undergraduate study, and/or the type and quality of professional experience since completion of the undergraduate degree. Doctoral candidates must demonstrate a higher level of achievement in each of these criteria.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Minimum GRE Scores
|When did you take the GRE?||Verbal + Quantitative*|
|Prior to August 1, 2011||1100|
|On or after August 1, 2011||300|
* 50th percentile or higher preferred in each category.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All application materials must be submitted to the Graduate Studies online application system.
- 3 letters of recommendation from individuals qualified to evaluate scholarly capacity and professional qualities
- Statement of purpose (an explanation/essay of your academic and career background and goals)
- GRE scores
- Sample publication (optional)
Also, submit via email the Forestry Graduate Application(pdf) directly to the Director of Graduate Studies, Department of Forestry: email@example.com.