Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Master of Science
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: May 31 (Priority deadline: January 1)
Spring deadline: October 31 (Priority deadline: October 1)
Summer deadline: April 30
Required GRE Scores
|Test Type||Verbal + Quantitative|
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 during last 2 years
- BS in same or a closely related field
Note: Lower GPAs require special action and substantiation, such as good test scores on the GRE or other recognized examinations.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All documents must be uploaded directly to the Graduate Studies online application system.
- Personal Statement: 1 to 2 page letter telling about yourself and the specific area that you will study if accepted to the MAE program
- Resume: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience
- Transcripts: You may upload in Graduate Studies application to expedite review of your application by the program
- Test Information (GRE/TOEFL/IELTS): You may upload these in the online Office of Graduate Studies application to expedite review of your application by the program. ETS will need to send your test scores to Institution Code 6875 and Department Code 1502.
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted through the Recommendation section of the Graduate Studies online application.