Public Health, Master of Public Health
February 12th, 2018
The program offers a Masters of Public Health with emphasis areas in Health Promotion & Policy and Veterinary Public Health.
Application Deadlines- Domestic Applicants (Including Dual Degree Programs)
- Fall Semester: June 1st
- Spring Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
Application Deadline- International Applicants (Including Dual Degree Programs)
- Fall Semester: May 1st (Internationals only accepted for Fall semesters)
- Applications from international applicants will only be accepted for Fall Semester admission, unless the applicant is currently a University of Missouri (MU) student enrolled in another full-time program.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
- Minimum GRE score: not set
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Personal data sheet (built into the Graduate Studies online application)
- Unofficial copies of your transcripts of coursework from all universities, colleges, and/or technical schools you’ve attended in the past
- Personal essay
- Resume or CV
- 2 letters of recommendation
- GRE score report
- TOEFL or IELTS (For international applicants only)
Please note also that the committee may waive the GRE requirement for applicants who have completed a master’s or doctoral degree program. Applicants should include a waiver request with their application.