Public Affairs, Master of Public Affairs
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: Priority admission and funding consideration are given to applications received by January 15.
Spring deadline: November 15
Late submissions considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
- Admission to the MPA program is competitive and open to students holding baccalaureate degrees from accredited institutions and meeting admissions standards of the Truman School of Public Affairs and the Graduate School.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Minimum GRE Scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of interest
- GRE score report (GRE alternatives accepted: LSAT and GMAT scores will be considered)
- TOEFL or IELTS report (required of applicants whose native language is not English)
- Statement of Career Eligibility (required for professionals applying for the mid-career and mid-career online options)
- Public Affairs application (built into the Graduate School application)