American Law, Master of Laws
February 12th, 2018
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis as space is available.
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 in JD program; 3.0 for graduate or advanced degree programs
- First degree in law (J.D., LL.B. or equivalent) required for law practice or law teaching in the country in which law studies were pursued
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Professional resume (upload through online application)
- Statement of purpose: 300-500 words stating reasons for pursuing this degree (upload through online application)
- 2 letters of recommendation (use the form provided through our site)
Please visit http://law.missouri.edu/llm/admissions/ for further application instructions.