Master of Health Science in Clinical Diagnostic Sciences
February 12th, 2018
Deadline for Spring entrance: December 1
- Minimum GRE score: Check with Program Director of Graduate Studies
- Undergraduate GPA minimum: 3.0 (A=4.0) for the last 60 hours of college work
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Potential applicants who have all the prerequisites for admission to the program should submit their application early (before November) in the fall of the academic year in order to be considered for early acceptance with start in the following spring semester. Please contact the director of graduate studies.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Departmental Application (Applications may be obtained by e-mail to the DMU Program Director, Dr. Moses Hdeib at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- GRE score