Health Administration, Master of Health Administration
February 12th, 2018
- Residential program applications should be submitted prior to March 1 to receive priority consideration for Fall admission. All applications received after March 1 will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Executive program applicants (who start each January) are admitted on a rolling basis.
- A minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA: 3.0 during the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work and any subsequent graduate course work
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Minimum GRE Scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|
Minimum GMAT Scores
|Test Type|| Minimum Percentile|
The Health Services Management Program recruits and accepts qualified applicants regardless of race, sex, age, physical ability or national origin.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts
- TOEFL report (international applicants only)
The MHA can be jointly pursued with the following degree programs: MS in health informatics and bioinformatics, MBA, MPA, MS in industrial engineering, and JD in law.