Russian & Slavonic Studies, Master of Arts
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: January 1 (for international applicants and for all who wish to be considered for an assistantship)
Spring deadline: September 1 (domestic); May 1 (international)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
- Undergraduate major or minor in Russian or equivalent
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Note: No language other than English and Russian is required for admission.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Two letters of recommendation from a college or university-level instructor
- Resume/CV (optional)
- Writing sample (optional)
- Statement of Interest addressing the following questions:
- What draws you to the program and the subject matter we teach?
- What specific background do you have that prepares you for our program?
- How does our program fit in with your larger plans or goals for further academic study and/or career?”