Master of Arts in Psychology, with Emphasis in Quantitative Psychometrics
February 12th, 2018
Note: This program is not accepting applications at this time.
Applicants seeking admissions in Fall must submit all application materials through the Office of Graduate Studies online application system by June 1.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Required Application Materials
- Office of Graduate Studies Online Application
- GRE Scores: Plan to take the GRE early enough to have official scores submitted to the department by the June 1 deadline.
- Transcripts: Submit an unofficial copy of each post-high school transcript that documents a degree either earned or expected. Transcripts will be uploaded directly to the Office of Graduate Studies application (official copies will be requested upon admission).
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional): Request recommendations through the Online Application system.
- Go to the “Recommendations” tab on the Online Application Form,
- Enter each recommender’s personal information with correct email address on the registration page
- Read and mark one of the waiver statements on each letter of recommendation. Each recommender will receive an automated email with instructions to complete the online recommendation. After each recommender submits the recommendation, both you and your recommender will receive an email confirmation.
- Complete and upload a copy of the Quantitative Psychometrics Department Applicationavailable at this link