German, Master of Arts
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: February 15; rolling thereafter (Priority deadline: January 15)
- Graduate studies typically begin in the fall semester.
- The first deadline for applications to the German program is January 15. Applications received by this first deadline may be eligible for additional University-level grants.
- Applications received between January 15 and February 15 will be welcomed.
- Applications received after February 15 will only be reviewed as spaces become available in the program. Please contact the department for further information.
- Applications to begin Spring semester are not encouraged. Assistantships are typically not available for graduate students beginning Spring semester.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Undergraduate major in German or equivalent
Note: The department reserves the right to evaluate the work presented for admission and to determine how the student may make up for background deficiencies.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Departmental application
- 3 letters of recommendation