Geography, Master of Arts
February 12th, 2018
Fall semester with financial support: January 15
Fall semester without financial support: April 1
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Preparation for graduate work in geography should include undergraduate courses in geography. Upon consultation with their advisor, students with insufficient background work in geography may be required to take additional undergraduate courses.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Minimum GRE Scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All elements of the application including those required by the department are submitted through the Graduate Studies online application. For complete instructions, see the Department of Geography website.
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Departmental application (built into the Graduate Studies online application)
- Official GRE score