Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis, Educational Specialist
February 12th, 2018
The program offers an Educational Specialist degree with emphasis in PK-12 Educational Leadership and Administration (Superintendent & Principal Certification).
Applications will be reviewed three times each year. Students will be informed of the results in enough time to enroll for the following semester. All materials must be submitted by these deadlines, when application review will begin.
- To start summer semester, the application deadline is: March 1
- To start fall semester, the application deadline is: July 1
- To start spring semester, the application deadline is: October 1
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Admissions screening and decisions for all graduate programs are not made until all required materials have been submitted. Admissions recommendations are based on a profile developed from data that include undergraduate (last 60 hours) and graduate grade point averages, recommendations and evidence of successful professional experiences.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 recommendations, at least one of which is from faculty who have taught/advised the applicant
- Departmental application (built into the Graduate Studies online application)
- Statement of purpose
- Current resume
- Departmental assistantship application, if interested
- Completed Missouri Educator Profile (MEP)
- Honors and awards