Doctorate in Plant, Insect & Microbial Sciences
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: Flexible: December 15 for greatest financial aid consideration
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Minimum GRE score: none set
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Demonstrated capability to perform graduate-level work
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All documents must be uploaded directly to the Graduate Studies online application.
- Unofficial transcripts. Upload to the online application to expedite review of your application by the program. Please note that hard copies of official transcripts are not required until you are accepted into the program.
- Three letters of reference from people who can comment on your ability to succeed in office of graduate studies (upload to the online application).
- A brief resume (one to two pages, upload to the online application)
- A clearly written, one- to two-page motivation statementthat outlines your educational and career goals (upload to the online application)
- Official GRE scores. Submit using ETS institution code 6875. There is no minimum GRE score. The GRE is required for some scholarship opportunities such as the MU Life Science Fellowship Program. For admission into our program, it is preferred but not an absolute requirement.
- Official TOEFL scores, if you are from a country where English is not an official language. Submit using ETS institution code 6875.