Doctorate in Human Environmental Sciences, emphasis in Human Development & Family Studies
February 12th, 2018
For more information about the PhD program, please visit: http://hdfs.missouri.edu/phd.html
Admission criteria for campus programs
Fall deadline: December 15
Spring deadline: November 1
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 for last 60 hours
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||20||20||20||20|
Minimum GRE Scores*
|GRE||50th Percentile||50th Percentile||50th Percentile|
* Some exceptions are made.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Transcripts of all college credit
- 3 letters of recommendation from people who can speak to applicant’s potential to do graduate work (e.g., professors, advisors)
- Statement of Purpose (Personal statement)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official TOEFL examination scores (International students only)
- Official GRE scores (University Code: 6875)
HDFS uses a paperless application system, so please scan and upload all documents to the Graduate Studies online application system.