Doctorate in Classical Studies
February 12th, 2018
Fall semester with financial support: February 1
Fall semester without financial support: April 1
Spring semester without financial support: November 1
- MA with a major in Greek, Latin or classics, or the equivalent of a minimum of 21 hours of graduate work in the language(s). Reading knowledge of Greek and Latin and a reading knowledge of German and French (or Italian).
- Minimum GRE score: No minimum.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of interest
- 10-20 pp. writing sample
- GRE scores