Biological Engineering, Doctor of Philosophy
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: June 1 (Priority deadline: January 1)
Spring deadline: October 31 (Priority deadline: October 1)
Summer deadline: April 1
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- BS and MS from an accredited University or equivalent experience. In rare instances, an exceptional student will be allowed to study for the PhD without first completing an MS degree.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose: 1 – 3 pages, describes your academic and career background and goals.
- Resume or CV: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience.
- Transcripts: Upload unofficial copies of all transcripts to the Academics section of your application.
- Test Information: Upload GRE scores, TOEFL/IELTS scores (for international applicants) You may upload these in the Graduate Studies online application to expedite review of your application by the program. Institution code: 6875
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted through the Recommendations section of the Graduate Studies online application.