Agricultural Education, Doctor of Philosophy
February 12th, 2018
Application deadline: N/A
- Minimum GPA: 3.5 on prior graduate course work
- Minimum of 3 years full-time appropriate teaching or other professional experience in elementary, secondary, higher education or industry
- Correspondence with one of the Agricultural Education faculty members in the proposed area of concentration prior to submitting an application. This contact is ultimately a requirement for admission.
Minimum GRE scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|| Analytical|
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
The following items must be uploaded to your Graduate Studies online application:
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample
- Personal data sheet
- Minimum of 3 letters of recommendation
- Official GRE scores
- Preliminary examination (if necessary)
Prerequisites for the Doctoral Degree
The focus of the Doctor of Philosophy program is development of professional educators for teacher certification programs in agriculture. To be admitted, applicants must have completed a minimum of three years of professional experience in a field related to agricultural education.