Accountancy, Doctor of Philosophy
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: February 1
- A prior record of outstanding academic performance
- Strong letters of recommendation
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||100||17||17||17||17|
Minimum GMAT scores
|Test Type||Minimum Score|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 Recommendation letters, mailed or accepted electronically through the Graduate Studies online application
- Statement of Purpose, uploaded to online application or mailed
- Resume, uploaded to online application or mailed
- Official GMAT scores
Prerequisites for the Doctoral Degree
International students should note that we rarely admit a student directly from outside the United States unless they have studied/worked in an English-language setting.
Prerequisites to undertaking doctoral course work include one, and preferably two, semesters of calculus; an introductory statistics course; intermediate-level microeconomic theory; and an undergraduate accounting major (or equivalent). Prior graduate work is not required for admission to the program, but most successful applicants do have a master’s degree.