Skip to main content
Skip to navigation

Non-degree seeking program admissionĀ process

Non-degree (post-baccalaureate) students take graduate classes without being part of a degree program.

How to Apply for On-Campus Study

  • Complete and submit the Graduate School application.
  • Submit the application fee. You can pay the fee online through the Graduate School’s online application.
  • Official transcripts or mark sheets must be sent directly from each university or college you have attended to the Graduate Admission Office, 210 Jesse Hall, Columbia, MO 65211. Transcripts/mark sheets for all baccalaureate degrees or their equivalents and any additional degrees must be sent. All transcripts/mark sheets become the property of MU. Non-degree applicants are not required to upload unofficial copies of transcripts to the application.
  • Standardized test scores, such as the GRE, are not required for non-degree graduate applicants.

Applying for Online Study

The application process is different for online-only students. Visit the Mizzou Online website to start the graduate application for post-baccalaureate admission.

Admission Questions?

Click here to locate your Admission Adviser by the first letter of your last name.