Dedication Page for Thesis or Dissertation
Dedication page guidelines
- The dedication page is optional.
- If used, it comes after the approval page.
- It is not counted, numbered or listed in the Table of Contents.
- It is used to acknowledge those who have supported you during your graduate studies. This is not typically the place to recognize those who assisted you in your academic research, which is done on the required Acknowledgements page.
- There are no restrictions on the style or format.
Download the example dedication page (RTF).