Approval Page for Thesis or Dissertation
Approval page format
- The approval page is not counted, numbered or listed in the Table of Contents.
- It follows your title page, unless you have included the optional copyright page, in which case it will follow the copyright page.
- The title must be centered.
- Each person on your committee must be listed.
- The approval page in your thesis/dissertation should not have committee signatures.
- A separate, signed copy of your approval page must also be submitted to the Office of Graduate studies.
Download the example approval page (rich text format).