Master of Arts in Theatre
Deadline: January 15 for the following fall semester admission. We only admit once a year, barring extraordinary circumstances.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in the last 60 hours
Probationary admission is possible. The director of graduate studies will advise the student in writing of what must be done to change the probationary admission to regular admission.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
Minimum GRE Scores
|When did you take the GRE?||Verbal||Quantitative||Analytical|
|Prior to August 1, 2011||600||550||4.0|
|On or after August 1, 2011||160||146||4.0|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- GRE score report
- Statement of purpose
- Scholarly writing sample
- Resume or CV