Master of Arts in Russian & Slavonic Studies
Before applying, please send an informal letter of intent or inquiry to Dr. Barabtarlo at either the physical address or e-mail address to the right.
Fall deadline: January 1 (domestic); December 15 (international)
Spring deadline: September 1 (domestic); May 1 (international)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
- Undergraduate major or minor in Russian or equivalent
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Note: No language other than English and Russian is required for admission.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Resume (optional)
- Writing sample (optional)