Master of Science in Physics & Astronomy
For full consideration, applications should be received before March 1st.
- Minimum GRE score: none set
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All application materials must be submitted to the Graduate Studies online application system.
- Official GRE score reports (required). Submit using institution code 6875 and department code 0808.
- The results of the GRE Advanced Physics Test, if available (not mandatory, but strongly recommended)
- International applicants: If your first language is not English, submit your official TOEFL scores using institution code 6875 and department code 76.
- A statement of purpose, in which you tell us a bit about yourself (e.g. your motivations, career goals, and research interests, and why you chose to apply at the University of Missouri)
- Three letters of recommendation
- A resume/CV
- Your official transcripts
Admission Contact Information
Dr. Paul Miceli
223 Physics Building
Columbia, MO 65211