Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
Application Deadline for Summer entrance: January 15
- Minimum MAT score: none set
- Undergraduate GPA: 3.0 or higher to apply (4.0=A)
- 20 hours volunteer experience (Recommended, not required)
- Completion of all undergraduate/OT prerequisites
- 20 hours of occupational therapy observation in at least two different practice settings
- Completion of all required application materials
- Acceptance to program
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Scores are valid for 2 years from the test date.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Application to Program found at Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS) at https://portal.otcas.org/
- OTCAS applicants may be invited to complete an interview before an admission decision is made.
Admission Contact Information
801B Clark Hall
Columbia, MO 65211