Human Environmental Sciences
Human Environmental Sciences addresses human needs and enhances individual and family life in a diverse and global society by conducting advanced research. HES faculty have earned national and international research reputations while building programs that are valued by private citizens, government, business and industry, and human services agencies. The College has more than 400 graduate students enrolled in a variety of master’s and doctoral degrees and graduate certificate programs. Online study is available in several disciplinary areas.
Doctoral Degrees Offered
Students are required to select an emphasis area in order to obtain the PhD in Human Environmental Sciences. Please see respective degree program pages for more information.
PhD in Human Environmental Sciences
- with emphasis in Architectural Studies
- with emphasis in Human Development and Family Studies
- with emphasis in Personal Financial Planning
- with emphasis in Textile and Apparel Management
About Our Master’s Degrees
At the master’s level, degrees are offered in the following programs of study:
- Architectural Studies
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Personal Financial Planning
- Textile & Apparel Management
Graduate Certificates Related to HES
Refer to the specific degree program page for contact information.