Master of Laws in Dispute Resolution (LLM)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis as space is available.
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 in JD program; 3.0 for graduate or advanced degree programs
- JD or its foreign equivalent; in exceptional cases, applicants may be admitted without a law degree if they have substantial experience with dispute resolution.
- Significant legal experience preferred
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||100||17||17||17||17|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Professional resume (upload through online application)
- Statement of purpose: 300-500 words stating reasons for pursuing this degree (upload through online application)
- 2 letters of recommendation (use the form provided through our site)
- Financial support application form (if applicable)
Please visit http://law.missouri.edu/llm/admissions/ for furhter application instructions.
Admission contact information:
206 Hulston Hall
Columbia, MO 65211