- Fall deadline: March 15 (Priority deadline: January 1)
- Spring deadline: October 15 (Priority deadline: October 1)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
Consideration is given to grade trends, performance in the area of chemical engineering and mathematics and other criteria bearing on a student’s probable success in graduate study. Selected students with less than a 3.0 overall GPA may be considered on a probationary basis. Financial support is competitive and requires a 3.0 GPA. Graduates holding degrees in physics, chemistry, applied mathematics and related fields also may be considered for candidacy, but are required to take additional course work.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|TOEFL Internet -based
Minimum GRE Scores
|When did you take the GRE?
||Verbal + Quantitative
|Prior to August 1, 2011
|On or after August 1, 2011
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 letters of reference
- GRE scores (a minimum of GRE score of 1100 is necessary for admission consideration)