About the Trulaske execMBA Program
This innovative executive MBA is specifically designed for high achieving professionals seeking a first-rate MBA program that provides flexibility around their work schedules. Students earn the same renowned degree as the full-time MBA, but the program is specifically designed for executives. Combining face-to-face class time with online delivery for professionals with substantive experience, the 21-month Trulaske execMBA will connect you with peers, challenge you in relevant ways, and develop the mind- and skill-set to match today’s marketplace.
All applicants to the Trulaske execMBA must have a minimum of 5 years of professional work experience, significant leadership experience, and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Other factors considered in admission include undergraduate GPA and a personal statement addressing criteria outlined on the execMBA website. GMAT and GRE scores, as well as letters of recommendation, will be accepted but are not required. Interviews are by invitation only.
International applicants to the Trulaske execMBA
Applications are similar to those for domestic students, but an international student whose native language is not English is required to present an acceptable score on either the TOEFL or the IELTS.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Arrange to have your official scores sent directly to the University of Missouri - code is 6875. Include your scores in the “Test Information” section of the Graduate Studies online application. Admitted international students are often encouraged to participate in the university’s Intensive English Program to strengthen their preparation for the MBA coursework. Please visit the MU Office of Graduate Studies website for additional international applicant information, including the English Language testing requirement.
Deadlines for application to the Trulaske execMBA
The Trulaske execMBA Program has one start date each Fall. Application deadlines are as follows:
December 1: Early bird deadline
March 1: First application round
May 1: Second application round
July 1: Final application deadline; rolling thereafter
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Departmental Application (built into the Graduate Studies online application)
- Personal Statement (upload to your Graduate Studies online application)
- Résumé (upload to your Graduate Studies online application)
- GMAT and/or GRE scores will be considered, but are not a requirement for admission
- Letters of recommendation will be considered, but are not required for admission. Recommendations may be submitted through the online application system or mailed directly to the execMBA office.
Please see our website for detailed instructions about how to complete the application and submit these documents.