The Trulaske College offers PhD degrees in both accountancy and business administration, an MBA degree, a 150-hour program that confers both undergraduate and master’s degrees in accountancy, and an undergraduate degree in business administration. Over time, the college’s degree programs and faculty research productivity have earned national acclaim.
The college takes great pride in its graduates. More than 31,000 alumni are contributing their expertise to the public and private sectors in every state in the U.S. and in a host of foreign countries. The Trulaske College’s graduate-level degree programs, dual degrees, and certificates are described.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctorate (PhD) in Business Administration
- with a concentration in Finance
- with a concentration in Management
- with a concentration in Marketing
- Cooperative Dual Degrees:
- MBA and Bachelor of Science Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
- MBA and Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MBA and Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MSIE)
- MBA and Juris Doctor (JD)
Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business
306 Cornell Hall
Robert J. Trulaske College of Business website