Major biomedical disciplines include anatomy (gross or microscopic); physiology/pharmacology (molecular, cellular and integrative); biochemistry/molecular biology; endocrinology; and toxicology. Specific areas of interest are exercise biology including cardiac, vascular and muscle biology; cardiovascular biology including neuroendocrine regulation; membrane transport biology including cystic fibrosis and cardiac disease; and reproductive biology including environmental estrogen toxicities and developmental processes.
- MS in Basic Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences MS degree with Comparative Medicine emphasis
- Biomedical Sciences MS degree with Veterinary Sciences emphasis
- Biomedical Sciences MS degree with Veterinary Medicine and Surgery emphasis
- Biomedical Sciences MS degree with Pathobiology emphasis
- PhD Area Program
- Dual PhD/DVM or MS/DVM Degrees