Doctorate Degree in Human Environmental Sciences, emphasis in Architectural Studies
Fall deadline: January 15
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of graduate goals and educational objectives discussing: which of the department’s emphasis areas of interest; intentions regarding PhD; and request for a specific adviser (upload to the Graduate Studies online application).
- 3 letters of recommendation (excluding MU Architectural Studies faculty). Can be submitted through the Graduate Studies online application.
- Portfolio (Required for applicants with background in design)
Admission Contact Information
137 Stanley Hall
Columbia, MO 65211