Eradicating Relationship and Sexual Violence
We are committed to ending sexual violence at Mizzou. That’s why we want you to complete Mizzou’s online program called Not Anymore. All graduate students who complete the program by Monday, October 5, 2015 will be entered into drawing to win a free iPad mini. Not Anymore provides critical information about sexual assault, consent, bystander intervention, dating violence, stalking and much more. Not Anymore will help you understand these issues and teach you how you can help make our campus safer.
We challenge all graduate students to complete the training. If you are new to Mizzou, you are required to finish the program and pass the post-test with a score of at least 70%. New graduate students will be unable to enroll in Spring 2016 classes unless they take the training.
Instructions: How to Complete the Not Anymore Program
- Go to www.title9.missouri.edu/anymore
- Enter your Pawprint and password
- You will be taken to the Not Anymore Account Setup Page. Follow the instructions provided. To leave and come back to the program where you left off, simply repeat the instructions above.
- If you have problems taking or re-entering the program, do not start over. Contact Student Success through the HELP button or at Terrylynn.email@example.com for assistance. For MU Tech Support, call (573) 882-5000.
- If you experience any barriers accessing this online training, contact the Disability Center at (573) 882-4696 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Title IX Office and the RSVP Center are here to help.
The Mizzou Title IX Office and the RSVP (Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention) Center are committed to working together to create a safe educational environment for all students. If you have questions about the Not Anymore program, or if you need support at any point during your time at Mizzou, please contact them at:
Thank you for your commitment to helping improve MU’s climate and creating a community where everyone feels safe and secure.