Assistantships & Fellowships
Graduate assistantships and fellowships give students opportunities for financial support while pursuing graduate education at Mizzou.
Assistantships offer professional experience, academic training and financial support for students pursuing advanced degrees. Fellowships may provide tuition waivers, payment to the university in lieu of tuition and/or small stipends to cover living expenses.
Writing Resources in Blackboard
Grad Proposal Writer contains resources for developing grants or fellowship and scholarship proposals. Includes guides for getting organized and constructing effective proposals; step-by-step instructions; links for locating funders; proposal examples; basic budgeting and evaluation guides
- Go to bblearn.missouri.edu/
- Log in with your Mizzou pawprint and password.
- Click on the My Blackboard tab.
- Under the Organization Catalog, select the Students folder.
- Look for ID org_grad_proposal_writer
- Select enroll