Please find your appropriate application below to proceed.
Degree-seeking, non-degree-seeking and certificate program applicants
Most prospective students who want to earn a master’s, doctoral or educational specialist degree should use this application. The application is for on-campus, degree-seeking students including:
- New domestic and international applicants
- Former students of Mizzou Online (previously known as MU Online and MU Direct) looking to work toward a degree
- Current and former Mizzou undergraduate students with the exception of the Master of Accountancy, Master of Occupational Therapy, and the BSIE/Master of Business Administration programs.
- Returning MU graduate students (degree and non degree seeking) applying for a new degree program who have not been enrolled for one semester or more
Some states place restrictions on enrollment in distance or online programs. Please consult the Mizzou Online website to see if your state of residence has any restrictions.
Dual enrollment for senior undergraduate students
For dual enrollment, students must:
- Be within 30 hours of completing first bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA on the most recent 45 semester hours
- Have approval of adviser, undergraduate dean, and director of graduate studies in department granting graduate credit
Please note that a maximum of 12 graduate credits are allowed. Graduate courses taken count for graduate credit only and count toward your graduate GPA. Students are not eligible for tuition waivers.
Previously enrolled MU graduate students who wish to return to the same degree program will complete either a Re-activation form and send it to the academic program for review and approval or a new online application for admission. The program will determine the preferred method of application.
UM System Visiting Graduate Student program
The Visiting Graduate Student Application allows degree-seeking graduate students to enroll in graduate level courses at other UM System campuses as non degree-seeking graduate students. This application form should be completed by the student, approved by the home campus graduate school, and submitted to the host graduate school by the student at least two weeks prior to the start of the semester. Visiting Graduate Student status is only available for graduate students from UM System campuses. No application fee is required.Visiting Graduate Student application
Click here to locate your Admission Adviser by the first letter of your last name.