Formatting Additional Thesis or Dissertation Pages
The following pages are all included in a single file named research.pdf, along with the main content of your thesis or dissertation. They are part of your research document, and so are considered research materials.
The naming convention for this file is very specific. It should be all lowercase, exactly as it is here: research.pdf.
Section order for research.pdf
The order of the sections in research.pdf is:
- Title page
- Copyright page (optional)
- Approval page
- Dedication page (optional)
- Acknowledgements page
- Table of contents
- List of illustrations, figures, tables, nomenclature (if necessary)
- Academic abstract (optional for research.pdf)
- Main research content
- Vita page (optional for theses)