Fall deadline: The deadline for fall admission is March 1. However, to be considered for departmental and Graduate School fellowships and assistantships, applications should be submitted by January 15.
- Preferred GPA: 3.3 out of 4.0
- Sufficient background and training to pursue advanced degree in informatics
Preferred GRE Scores
|When did you take the GRE?
||Verbal + Quantitative
|Prior to August 1, 2011
|On or after August 1, 2011
Preferred GMAT Score
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|TOEFL Internet -based
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose, which should include a summary of why you are interested in pursuing an advanced informatics degree, a brief description of your previous research experiences, the specific area of informatics you are interested in pursuing, and your future career goals and plans in the informatics field.
- GRE/GMAT scores
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for international applicants, if required.
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or supervisors who can evaluate the applicant’s credentials and potential to become successful in the area of informatics.
- A scanned copy of transcripts from each postsecondary institution.
- Optional documents: applicants are encouraged to submit representative publications in informatics, if available.