Master's in Bioengineering
- Fall deadline: June 1 (Priority deadline: January 1)
- Spring deadline: October 31 (Priority deadline: October 1)
- Summer deadline: April 1
- Minimum GPA: 3.2 in the last 60 hours
- BS from an accredited university or equivalent experience
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type||Total Score||Reading||Listening||Speaking||Writing|
|TOEFL Internet -based||80||17||17||17||17|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose: 1 – 3 pages, describes your academic and career background and goals (Upload to the Supplemental Information section of your application).
- Resume or CV: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience (Upload to the Supplemental Information section of your application).
- Transcripts: Upload unofficial copies of all transcripts to the Educational History section of your application.
- Test Information: Upload GRE scores, TOEFL/IELTS scores (for international applicants) You may upload these in the online Graduate Studies application to expedite review of your application by the program. Institution code: 6875
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted through the Recommendation section online of the Graduate Studies application.
Admission Contact Information
W1041C Lafferre Hall
Columbia, MO 65211-5200