Master's Timeline for Graduation & Commencement
Steps for graduation and commencement
- Complete all master's graduation requirements.
- Report your intention to graduate to your academic program before the deadline.
- Complete the online application for graduation.
- Submit your report of the thesis defense (Report of the Master’s Examining Committee) and incomplete grades from previous semesters.
- Submit the thesis with supplemental materials before the deadline.
- R.S.V.P. for the commencement ceremony.
- Order regalia and announcements.
The comprehensive exam should be completed at least seven months prior to the dissertation defense.